[BUG] Stuck in Saving

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:40 PM
When i Want save my plugin i got this error in inspect element and in saving stuck:
debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.30214.0&File=System.Windows.dll&Key=HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer at System.ServiceModel.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase1.ChannelBase1.EndInvoke(String methodName, Object[] args, IAsyncResult result)
at SL.Crm2013Sdk.CrmOrganizationService.OrganizationServiceClient.OrganizationServiceClientChannel.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at SL.Crm2013Sdk.CrmOrganizationService.OrganizationServiceClient.SL.Crm2013Sdk.CrmOrganizationService.IOrganizationService.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at DynamicsExpressionFields.ViewModels.TriggerPageViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass85.<ValidateCommandCompleted>b__84()
Coordinator
Apr 15, 2015 at 1:01 PM
Hi vahid45,

Sorry for the late answer.
It seems you have at least a fetchXml that EasyPlugins can't parse (maybe too complex ?).
Can you post your fetchXml requests, I will try to help you out.

Thanks
-Amine